Falling for a lioness

Feel free to post your fan fiction stories here!

Moderator: S&SFan

Re: Falling for a lioness

Postby sindragon » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:52 am

ok
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Mood: Sleeping

Postby sindragon » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:53 am

Falling for a lioness by sindragon
I don’t own lion king is on by Disney
I own Stuart Jamie and Colin
This has cross spices paring ok
Main Stuart(oc)x NALA
Set 2 months after scar took power of pride lands
Chapter 14 A fight by the river

As I watched in shocked as the male hyena went to clamp down on Nala neck,as just before the last second Nala screamed and jump up dogging the hyena attack. As Nala landed she then clawed on the hyena face making him howl in pain.

As Shenzi watched on I saw my chance, I then perform a hi jump kick to Shenzi face making her how in pain as she crashed to ground in pain from the kick. As I saw that both hyenas where now down and in pain I took my chance, I ran at full speed garbing Nala from the ground who was very muched shaken up from the attack.

“ Shhhhhhhhhhhh it be ok Nala we just go find you mum and the others” I said softly to her as I headed north to find the adult lioness.

Lucky for us I had done loads of off cross running since growing up threw a sport loving family,and it meant I would be able to keep my pace up for a while. As I look behind us I saw the 2 Hyenas groggily get up ,knowing we where in trouble soon if we couldn't find the lioness.

“ You won't get away human, go call the there others as I go hunt them down “ Shenzi growled angry .

The male Hyena nod his head and begin running off to get the clan while Shenzi sprinted at full speed in the direction of me and Nala.

Since it was Dark for me it was near impossible for me to see straight in front of me,since human eye sight in the dark was poor compare to a lioness or other animals. So Nala was telling me where to go since she could see much better than me in the dark .

“ Go left and right to avoid the rocks “ Nala said in my arms as she keep watching what was ahead. of us .

As we ran threw the long grass,as I herd the crunching sound of the grass as I ran threw the grasslands. Nala kept shouting as I grunted as my foot crashed into a rock making me shout in pain, I grunted to turn to looked behind me as I look ,I was in shock right behind us was Shenzi with 3 hyenas.

“ Stuart looked out” Nala said screaming as I turn to look my eyes went big because in front of us was a cliff.

I tried to slow down inches from the edge of the cliff edge and was able to stop , as I look down from the cliff see a fast running river below us it look like a 150 ft drop from the cliff to the river. I then turn around glaring angry at Shenzi who just smirked evilly at me snapping her jaws at me and Nala who was shaking deeply in fear.

“ This ends know goodbye human say hi to Mufasa for me “ Shenzi said laughing with her annoying hyena voice.

As Shenzi and the other 2 hyenas moved closer to us I moved back words not knowing I was getting closer to the edge of the cliff.

“ Stuart look out “ Nala said screaming

I was confused what she meant till it was to late, as I went to step back but finding out there was no solid ground for my foot.

“ Ahh I screamed” I shouted as I fell off the cliff.

As I thought me and Nala where going to die, I then felt claws clamp down on my hands making me screamed in pain, as the claws dug deep into my hands blood seek out my of them ,Nala clutched hard on to my clothes., as I look up seeing Shenzi smirking.

“ Shenzi let him go know said a unknown voice behind us.

As I turned around I saw Sarabi ,Zira and Sarafina glaring angry at her and the other Hyenas. As they looked on I then saw a shocked Shenzi turn to evil in her eyes looking at me and at Nala.

“As you wish my queen” Shenzi laughed evilly lifting her paws and letting go of me and Nala.

I herd screams from Nala and the lioness and laughter from the hyenas as me and Nala fell downwards to the river after falling for 10 second I felt us hit the water then I felt nothing.

End chapter 14

are me and Nala dead find out next time
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sindragon » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA

Chapter 15 waking up in a jungle

The sounds of of water from the river echoed threw the air as birds threw the air, as it had started to get brighter to mean it was getting near morning. I groaned deeply finally walking up looking around and confused,was I dead, and where was Nala an where was I.

“Nala “ I shouted her name worry if she was dead from the fall of the cliff.

I moaned in pain holding my arm in pain as it felt broken, an it hurt like hell trying to move my left arm. As I stood and then I look what els was damage or hurt, I had a few cuts and minor bruises over my body.

As I looked around I saw that I was by a entrance of a jungle, I was confused deeply not knowing what to do about this. Unknown to me with my back turn a creature was sneaking up behind me so as I turn around it pounced taking me by surprise and knocking me to the ground with a thud as I look up to see what attacked me.

“ PIN YA” Nala said proudly lying on my chest baring her teeth with her teen lion face at me smugly.

I grunted at her weight on me I was happy but angry at Nala at the same time. I wrap my arms around her teen body hugging her and crying deeply into her soft peach fur.

“ Nala don't scare me like that I thought I lost you ok “ I said to her, sadly mix with anger in it.

Nala flatted her ears to her heads looking sadly at me to nuzzling my neck crying as well.

“ I'm sorry Stuart I didn't mean to hurt you” Nala said sniffing looking at me sadly.

I told her it was ok pressing her into a kiss keeping her wrap in my arms, as we enjoined each other warmth and company together, this went on for 2 hrs. As we went for small nap. I woke up having Nala in my arms, we agreed that we should search view the jungle for help.

We search view the jungle, it was hevey tree forest as I moved threw branches and climbed over rocks. I Saw few animals ranges from leopards,dogs,warthogs etc., as we kept searching for a lion pride or human tribe, Nala had herd a roar and went at full speed to find there source of it.

“Nala come back “ I yelled running threw the thick forest chasing after the lioness.

As I got threw the branches and rock I spotted Nala pining a male teen cub down to the ground.

“Simba Nala eyes light up in surprise..

end chapter 15

ohhhh

Simba alived will this throw a spanner in the works with me and Nala

review and rate
Review this Story/Chapter
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA

Chapter 16 meeting with the long lost cub

I looked on confused at the sight in front of me , remembering what Nala had said just second ago. Why dose Simba remind me of something and I just couldn't put my finger on it.

“ Nala “ said the cub being pined down by Nala looking surprised at the lioness looking at him

Nala jump of him with a shocked expression on her face looking at the male cub in front of her. After few seconds later witch felt like a lifetime that nothing happen all you could hear was the sound of the jungle in till.

“ Wooooooooha woooooooooooow “ Nala and the cub said to each other, as they were pawing each other and nuzzling.

I was getting bit angry at how this cub was being very friendly towards Nala. As this kept going on I got fed up and step in front of them getting glares from both cubs.

“ Right you know him” I said to Nala who nod her head at me smiling happily.

I then turned around looking and male teen lion who glared at me.

“ And you know Nala so what is going on “ I said then yelled towards the last bit of my speech looking at them.

Nala walk over to me nuzzling my legs letting out happy purr come from her thought, while getting a glared from the male lion cub. I saw this and glared back at the cub, I was starting to not like him one bit and the way he was looking at Nala made me more angry.

“ He Simba Sarabi and Mufasa cub we thought he was dead” Nala said to me in a mixture of surprise,happiness and sadness all rolled into one.

I was shocked belong belief because here was the cub of the lioness who had been protecting me. Who she thought had died with her mate, and here he was and he was fine, but why didn't he return and why did he run away I was very confused by this.

“ Why didn't you return home to your mum “ I said, I then glared at the teen cub who had the same Color mane as my hair was.

When he herd the name of his mum and home I then saw a mixture of hate and anger and guilt and sadness in his eyes which he glared at me with.

“ I have my reason and you wouldn't understand I got to go see you around later Nala “ Simba said before sprinting off into a deep part of the jungle.

I herd Nala call his name but it was no good he was gone ,Nala sat down her eyes where filling up with tears .I couldn't stand seeing Nala like this I then picked her up cuddling her deeply letting her cry on my shoulder, I kept telling her it would be ok.

Nala looked at me before kissing me on my lips as I kissed backed looking at her with love as she did with me.

“ I love you “ we both said together.

Unknown to us a certain male lion cub was watching me with hate at me as I kissed Nala, and this certain lion was the one and only Simba.

End chapter 16

oh simba getting jealous of me and nala love

what will happen next chapter

read and review
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA

Chapter 17 Trying to cope with the loss and Zira remembering

A few hrs. before the meeting of Simba,Nala and Stuart , on the cliff where Stuart and Nala had fell.

Zira had her eyes closed because she couldn't believe that Me and Nala where gone, she then open her eyes seeing the view of the river below them on top of the cliff which was flowing fast no way someone could fight those kind of waves they where gone forever.

Zira heard a female voice laughing in annoying tone looking around knowing who it was , as she turn around she roared loudly in hated , her powerful and deadly claws shined in the moonlight.

“ Shenzi you will pay for this “ Zira roared getting into a attacking portion to attack Shenzi.

Sarafina was still looking over the cliff in deep desperation of losing her only cub , as Sarabi join up with Zira with her teeth and claws bared at the 3 hyenas.

“ Will I Zira you see if any harms happen to me or my pack members, let say your other cubs will bee joining the cub and human. So go head attacked and be the reason why all you cubs die and I make sure Nuka dies slowly and under my paws “ Shenzi said taunting Zira and the other lioness.

Shenzi Smirked knowing She had them where she wanted knowing they wouldn't have the other cubs dead as well. Shenzi grinned turning to walk away from the lioness with her bodyguards Hyenas.

“ By the why Zira I expect a meal soon “ Shenzi said laughing running of back to the pride lands,

Zira was about to attack her ,but Sarabi had moved in her way to stop her giving her a look as to say to Zira it not worth it. As they kept watching the Hyenas get further away from them intro the distance until they where no longer visible.

Zira and Sarabi then turned around to see Sarafina who was still in her depression of losing Nala.

“ Sarafina don't do this Nala wouldn't want you like this” Sarabi said sadly nudging her sister knowing the filling that she was going threw right know.

Sarafina looked at her sis, her face was wet from her tears from her lost and when Zira looked at Sarafina eyes ,instead finding her bright happy cheerful eyes, but know stood nothing but a blank look like she wasn't even there.

Sarafina then shuffled past both of her friends as she walk back to Pride rock as Sarabi was going to stop her Zira put her paw up to stop Sarabi.

“ Stop we talk to her tomorrow we better go hunting “ Zira said sadly and bit angry.

Sarabi nod her head as she head of to fields with Zira to hunt down some prey.

2 hrs. later back at Pride rock

Zira and Sarabi had been successful in there hunt catching a male Zebra but as soon as they had brought it back to Pride Rock, they where knocked away from it by Scar.

Who then greedy feasted on there kill his muzzle was covered in blood of the Zebra. As he finished there hyenas finished of the kill leaving nothing left for the lioness, once again they had gone hungry.

Zira know was in her part of the cave, Nuka was sleeping in his mother fur as she slowly joined him in the land of sleep.

Zira dream

Zira was as her self as a cub when she was living with her human family she laughed as she ran threw the adult humans legs as she giggles.

As Zira stop she herd a noise looking up she was pounced by a male human cub. As she rolled around pining the human as she looked at him , he looked a look like.

“ Pin ya Stuart” Cub Zira said laughing.

End of dream

Zira gasp wakeing up from her dream , she then remembering why that human look so remembering about him.

“ He was the human cub I played with as a cub “ Zira gasped

end chapter 17

oh Zira and me know each other as children/cub

read and review
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA

Chapter 18 live in the Jungle

I yawned waking up, I then rubbed sleep from my eyes, as I sat up I turned around to my side looking at the most beautiful creature in the world.

“Nala time to wake up my love “ I said with love in my voice kissing Nala on her muzzle.

As Nala slowly woke up ,I then looked at her she was no longer the small cub who jump around me, she was now a fully grown lioness and a beautiful one at that. When I looked at her,she look like a double of her mother but sighter bigger and more muscle from the healthy hunting we had in the Jungle.

I then worried about there others lioness, it had been 3 years since we fell in the river, did they know we where still alive or did they think we where dead. I shocked my head sadly probably not since it had been so long, and they my thought we had died in the ranging river.

I knew that when we got strong enough, that we had to go back and stop Scar and the hyenas and reclaim the Pride lands to it rightful king ,if we have to drag Simba kicking and screaming back to Pride lands.

“ Uh what wrong Stu it too early to be up” Nala said yawning deeply looking at me with her blue eyes.

I chuckled at the lazy lioness who was looking at me. One thing that confused me, was her eye coal had change from green as a cub ,to blue as a adult lioness. As I watched Nala rolled on her back letting the sunlight shine of from the jungle trees ,which shoned on Nala white fluffy fur.

“ Come on Nala we need to do stuff set up a fire and get hunting” I smiled chuckling.

Nala swatted her paw lazy at me while standing up on her 4 paws while letting out a long yawn showing her sharp lioness teeth, before making a snap sound clamping her mouth shut looking at me with love.

“Hakuna matta love “ Nala said licking my face with her sandpaper like toung, it felt so nice when she did it.

I chuckled stroking Nala ears remembering Nala saying Hakuna matta, it meant no worries, Nala pick it from Simba who said he learnt it from the lifestyle he has with Timon and Pumba.

When I first meet Timon and Pumba , I was shocked to see they where a meerkat and a Warthog. Another thing was confusing is how different they where, Timon was the leader of the 2 and had a huge ego of him self, while Pumba was much softer and calmer but had a rely bad gas problem that me and Nala really want to forget about.

“ Stu remembering Simba and Timon and Pumba wanted us to meet them for dinner” Nala said looked at me nuzzling my hand smiling at me.

I was gross out knowing Simba eat bugs instead of meat along with his friends , I didn't not want to eat bugs It made me want to throw up.

Nala started to dance around me purring deeply rubbing her Tail on my face smirking at me.

“ Though we still have some alone time together first my love “ Nala said with love and lust in her voice purring.

I grinned rubbing her fur walking over to a secret area of the jungle, Nala than pined me to the ground as I started to take of my clothes.

“ let not waste a moment then I grinned flipping her and climbing on her back,

“ I hope you like your birthday present from me my love “ Nala purred deeply

end of chapter 18

well since it is my birthday to day ^.^

wonder what there doing
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA

Chapter 19 one last hope in the Pride lands

3 years on from the fall of Nala and me off the cliff in the Pride lands

It had been the worst 3 years for the lioness from the Pride lands because of the food had become worst till there was no more prey animals left in the Pride lands. To make things worst the waterhole what was once used to be plentiful of water, but know it was just a puddle. Most of lion cubs or hyenas had died from dehydration or hunger from the lack food or water.

Sarabi looked at the runnied lands that her mate used to look after and how it was once beautiful but know it was a graveyard with no life what so ever . The 3 years of not much food and water had taken it tool on her, She had been losing weight and her body had grown weaker from lack of protein .

“ We have to get this plan to start today because we cant live like this forever” Sarabi said to her self.

Sarabi sighed deeply as she was moving her weak bones because her age and food, as she looked for the other lioness. Sarabi walked threw bones and skeletons of dead animas which had either been eaten or died from hunger and dehydration. As she kicked some sand and dirt from the ground , then she looked she spotted Zira.

“ Zira over here” Sarabi said looking at her friend running up to her.

Zira was lying on the dusty ground looking bored deeply , the one only thing that made her happily was her cubs.

“ Rawr “ yelled a tiny female cub who tried to pounce Zira from the side of her.

Zira chucked letting her pounce her licking her cub on the head grooming her fur who giggled in response.

“ Good going Vitani” Zira said proudly to her cub who purred proudly in responded.

As this was going on between mother and daughter, Zira other cub Nuka who know was at his teen lion stage of his life was a sleep by his mother. Zira then herd someone looking up she saw Sarabi.

“ Oh hello Sarabi what do you need “ Zira purred in her voice looking at her close friend.

Sarabi smiled at Zira looking sorry for her cubs that there father Scar had reject them as his cub and blame Zira for the weakling for osprings.

“ We need to start our plan to dethrone Scar and get rid of the hyenas” Sarabi said looking at Zira, and smiling at vitani who was trying to walk over to her on her wobbly cubby feet.

Zira look at her cub with pride in her face and heart why would Scar her mate call both her cubs weaklings it made her blood boil with anger, because how he was treating them and know he had his new *very friendly person*.

Flashback of Zira 3 months ago after birth of Vitani

Rafifki had just gave back the tiny cub backed to Zira who looked at her with pride thanking Rafifki for the help in the birth. In the cave with her was her friends, Sarabi, , Sarafina and her first cub Nuka and a teen lioness who looked a lot like Nala called Shingi.

The cub mew looking around blind for it milk before latching on for it first drink of it mother milk.

“ I will call you Vitani my little angel “ Zira said proudly to everyone.

As Nuka went to greet his new sister ,he herd a roar looking in fright seeing his father at the entrance of cave looking pissed off. Scar walk with a quick sprint over to them he then swipe harshly at Nuka out the way before glaring at the cub and Zira with hate and disappointment.

“ You worthless *very friendly person* I told you I wanted a strong male cub not the bug and know this ugly lioness cub” Scar roared right in her face.

If Zira had the strength then she would of rip Scar neck out she had had enough of him, the once Taka she had know was gone and had been replace with this monster in front of her. She then looked at her cub Nuka who looked dazed from the blow Shingi was helping him up.

Sarabi and Sarafina stood next to Zira protecting her and the new born cub from Scar, who just glared angrily at them .

“ You have fail me for the last time Zira and know I have replace you with another to have pure worthily cub as my hair for the thrown” Scar spated to her with hate in his tone of voice.

As he said this a new lioness walk in and she look as twin version of Sarabi but had darken brown fur like scar and green eyes.

“ Nightside” Sarabi roared in anger at her twin sister,

Nightside just chucked rubbing against Scar,who kissed her in front of Zira who was in pure rage.

“ Hi sis just helping my mate getting his hair than a cub from this *very friendly person* “ Nightside laughed and purring with Scar.

Both Scar and Nightside left the cave laughing, leaving a heartbroken Zira in the cave.

End of zira flashback

From that day Zira had promised to her self the Nightside would died in her jaws., she then pick up Vitani who giggled swigging in the air with no worry in her life . Zira smiled at that ,Nuka had woken up from his sleep ,who was know talking to Sarabi.

“ Sarabi has Sarafina got Shingi ready for her trip.” Zira said looking at her friend.

Sarabi looked at her nodding her head at her friend she walk threw the dusty ground of the pride lands as they got to the far edges of the pride lands.

“ Yes she said she was ready to go and find a another lion pride to help us she also is go try to find her father Ni “ Sarabi said.

Zira nod her head remembering the return of Ni , which w had happen 2 mouths after the lost of me and Nala , Sarafina was in heat and Scar had try to mate her but was stop by Zira and Sarabi . She then meet up with Ni and rest is history.

Shingi was the clone version of Nala but was lest muscle built and tiny smaller and had green eyes. Sarabi and Zira and with the 2 cubs had meet up with Shingi and Sarafina by the border of the pride lands.

“ Love you must go know before Scar fids out “ Sarafina said looking at her daughter.

“ But mom I cant leave you “ Shingi try to say to her mom.

She then looked at them before Sarabi spoke.

“ You must go it up to you to save us all “ Sarabi said looking at Shingi

As Shingi looked around she saw everyone was nodding in agreement with Sarabi.

Shingi then turn around before nuzzled her mom before she sprinted off to face her destiny.

end chapter 19

Stories coming a end soon what gone happen

Review and rate
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:46 am

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA
Chapter 20 Nala Surprice
......................................................................................................................................................

The jungle outside the pride lands

It had been 2 weeks on from my birthday, Nala had been acting up wired, she been throwing up and had got more a hunger and temper problem. I winced at claw mark I had received from Nala rage.

I yawned deeply as I was standing up from my leaf made bed for me and Nala, who had go off hunting and said she be back by sunlight. I then look at my runnied shirt which I had been wearing since from the crash, even though I washed them every day. Wearing them in a lion pride and living in a jungle had taken their toll on them. They had claws marks and stain marks on threw my clothes from the abuse.

I brushed my hand view my messy brow red hair, Nala had been grooming my face and hair, which was one reason my hair look like a mess. I didn’t mind since I was really never into style or fashion, I never used hair gel or other stuff. I never bought the lasts fashion clothes, because I manly wore sport clothes or skater clothes. I chuckled at my old life how much things were different here than in England.
In the Human made world there where rules, which you had to fallow like health and safety which stop you doing basic anything you wanted to do. When in the wildlife there only rule, which was only the strong survive.

“Better go start my rounds “I said to myself, as I begin to walk view the Jungle that we had called home.

Since living in the jungle me and Nala had been setting in to jungle life, quite finely we had made friends with the wildlife of the jungle. Unlike Simba who h hang out with Timon and Pumba , me and Nala where hanging out with other predator animals. Nala manly hanged out with the girl’s, when I handed out with the males.

I heard the twigs crunch under my feet of the jungle floor below me, as I walk on my patrol of the jungle. The sound of the jungle was beautiful to hear it and it was peaceful and cleared my mind of my problems in my life.

As I walked through the jungle I saw one of my friends in a tree, it was Angel a female Cheetah.

“Hi Stu how is Nala, i herd she not that well “Angel said to me worry in her tone of voice as she sat on a branch in tree above me.

I nod my head looking at the friendly female Cheetah who was sitting above me.

“Yeah she been throwing up more often and being having mood swings and wield hunger deserires “i said to my feline friend.

Angel sat above me thinking for a while, about on what I had said to her. After 2 minutes a smirk appeared on her face as she had fingered out what was wrong with Nala.

“I think I know what wrong but Nala should be the one who should tell you. Well I’m off to hunt so I see you later, tell Nala I said hi.” Angel chuckled deeply before sprinting of view the trees of the jungle.

Before I could stop the Female cat was long gone leaving me very confused, what did she mean Nala would tell me it just made no scene one bit. I shocked my head in confusement .Cats where wield sometimes, I head over to waterfall to refill my drink bottle, so I had drink for the rest of my portal.

As I filled my water bottle with water I then herd a person behind me, I pretended not to know anything. The mystery person charge and pounce me, at the last moment I then duck making the person fly over me and into the cold water of the river. I chuckled looked at the person who tries to pounce me I saw an annoyed lion that fur was drenched and his red mane was plastid on his face.

“Mybe next Simba “I laughed deeply at the very soak wet lion.

Simba clawed out the water shaking the water out of his fur splashing some on me which I didn’t like it, he then lied down next to me. Me and Simba had slowly got use to each other since the first meeting Simba had stop trying stealing Nala away from me but had told me if I hurt her filling he would make me pay for it.

For the rest of the day I and Simba had fallen for a cat nap. As I woke up it was sunset time, I looked up seeing Nala looking down at me with love and mischief in her eyes.

“I herd you been talking to Angel about me” Nala said to me with love.

I blushed nodding my head giving Nala a kissed on her lips who return in back purring happily, I herd Simba making a gagging noise because from mine and Nala kissing.

“Well rember our love we made together on your birthday, well let say your goner be a daddy, I’m pregnant” Nala said proudly to me.

I then blank out from shock.

...............................................................................................................................

End of chapter 20

Ohhhh Nala pregnant with my cub what gona happen know

Review and rate
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri May 01, 2009 8:04 am

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA

Chapter 21 Water and twins?

......................................................................................................................................................

“Stuart are you ok wake up” said an unknown voice to me, it sounded like Nala but I couldn’t be sure though.

All around me, I could only see was darkness .I guess that I was sill out cold from the fall, because of the news that Nala drop on me. I couldn’t believe it I was going to be a dad, how was this even impossible to happen since I was a human and she was a lioness. Another thing was what would the cub look like.

As I kept thinking about what the cub would look like and other stuff, I started to hear a new male voice trying to wake me from my blackout. As the chat kept going on above me, I wonder what they were saying but it was too hard to understand. I then herd one of them walk of somewhere , where I had no idea in till I felt a freezing cold water splashing hiting my face making wake up with shock.

“Sorry love but this was the safe way to wake you up without hurting you” said the voiced who I knew it was Nala by know.

I then put a hand on my face trying to dry it from the cold water that had hit my face, the water was freezing cold .I guess it had come from the river in the jungle since it was the only water source,. I then try to search for the lion that had splashed me with the very cold water. As I look around I so a large leaf that had drip of water on it and it was at the leg of a very gigling Nala who smirk at me.

“Dam Nala couldn’t you found warmer water than freezing cold water “I said to her in annoyed tone glaring at my love and soul mate.

Nala and Simba had a quick look at each other and burst out laughing in syinic together at my problem. As this was going on I sent them a deaf glare at them for them laughing at me. Nala had finished laughing at my misfortune, and then walk over to me and giving me her trademark sad look. I sighed warping my human hands around her strong lioness neck, she knew that I couldn’t stay mad at her for long.

“Sorry love do you forgive me love “Nala said to me nuzzling my face with her creamed furred face of her.

I pressed her into a deep powerful and passionate kiss which took Nala by surplice for a second before she pushed her sandpaper like tongue deep into my mouth as I had mine in hers. I moaned filling her sandpaper like tongue run across my teeth and walls of my mouth as I ran my tongue on to her very sharp predator teeth. As this was going on Simba look on in disgust at the scene in front of him.

“Go get a room “Simba shouted at us with disgust in his voice as he was sting behind us.

In much dispoited on mine and Nala dispusre we pulled our way from our wonderful and powerful kiss to each other. I glared at Simba with annoyance at his stopping my make out season with Nala.

“Oh go eats dome bugs Simba “I mocked him looking at the adult male lion in front of me.

Simba was goner say more but then he heard a big growling sound coming from his stomach ,making his face blush deep red to the same colour of his mane because of the embarrassment. Nala and Me where laughing are heads off at Simba embarrassment who then quickly sprinted into the deep jungle trees.

I walk over to Nala who lick my face with love, I kissed Nala on her nose in responses, as I warp my arms around her stomach where our cub was. I was filled with pride about being a father and I know Nala felt the same way as me to be a mother.

“So how long till the big day love” I asked my love about when our cub would be born.

As Nala was goner say when it was goner to be, we herd Pumba shouted loudly in panic.

“SHE GONA EAT ME “ Pumba yelled in panic.

Nala and me stood up and ran as fast we could to safe Pumba from his attacker, we ran through the trees and bushes in till we spotted Pumba stuck in tree root with Timon trying to help in out. As I look over we saw Simba being pined by the attack, as I looked I couldn’t believe attacker look like.

“2 Nala “I said shocked looking at Nala and there new lioness who looked a lot like her.

End chapter 21

What will happen next?

Review and rate
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri May 08, 2009 7:55 am

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA
Chapter 22 Sister fights?
..................................................................................................................................................................

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, 2 Nala’s how can that be possible. I never seen her before and she wasn’t in the Pride lands when I was there. I looked over to Nala who had the same confused expression on her face as me, the unknown Lioness kept her guard up as she had her body still pinning Simba to the ground.

As the unknown Lioness kept Simba pined, she turned around seeing me and Nala. She then looked confused at Nala before looking at me , let out a growling sound directed at me. Nala heard this and return the threat with a warning growl to the unknown Lioness, then she moved to me in a protived way saying to her without words , don’t you even think about it.

“Who and why are you here” I said to the new Lioness trying to break the ice between the big cats.

As I finished the Lioness sent a death glare at me, her eyes looked directly at my eyes sending chills down my spine. She then moved off Simba who was gasping for breath since she was pressing heavily on Simba chest.

“I don’t talk to a Monkey and prey “She said with hate towards to me baring her sharp lioness teeth at me.

I stood back from her abuse and aggression she threw at me for no reason, as I was goner to respond from her attack when Nala then roared and attacked the unknown Lioness with full force .The unknown Lioness gasp in shock from Nala surprise attack, she tried to claw Nala in the face but Nala dodged the attack and bit the Lioness on her left shoulder blade. The unknown let out a roar in pain from Nala bite.

The unknown Lioness tried to cuff Nala on the head but Nala moved away just in time. Then using her weight she pined and new Lioness to the ground, the same why Simba was pinned by the new Lioness. Nala then open her jaws about to go for the killer bite to the lioness thought when she herd something from the lioness muzzle that stop her doing so.

“Don’t kill me I only came to help my Family and mother Sarafina and stop our bad king Scar and Hyenas army” She said in panic looking into Nala blue eyes.

As she said that my world stop, did she say what I thought she said. She Sarafina daughter, but who was her father, it couldn’t be Scar because be no way the other Lioness would let Scar do it. As I kept thinking about this somthing just came to me, she was Nala half sister.

“You’re my si” Nala try to say but couldn’t as she begins to cry, she then got of the Lioness and sprinted away from us.

I saw Nala run past us, not borthing to stop as she ran to the deep jungle cover.

“ Nala stop “ I yelled at my lover, as I sprinted as fast as a human could go towards the direction of Nala had gone, while leaving a very confused Lion, Lioness and Meerkat and Warthog.

As I ran through trees braches and dead leaves, to get to Nala who had stop at the top of the waterfall looking straight down. I hope she was not going to do what I think she was goner do. I walk over to her putting my hand on her back, she turn to look at me with sadness in her eyes, as tears fell from her beautiful eyes of hers. It broke my heart seeing Nala like this, I loved Nala with all my heart and soul and I know she didn’t do that on purpose.
“I’m a bad sister because I tacked my own sister “ Nala said with full of remorse in her tone of voice, as she layed her head in my lap as I had sited down stoking her head.

I looked at her kissed her head trying to sooth the sad and emotion Nala.

“Love we didn’t know either there was no telling who she was is not your thought, you were defending yourself and your love ones” I said to her with love and compassion in my tone of voice.

Nala looked at me she was slowly stopping crying, but still she felt guilty on the attack on her half sister.

“But how can I go back and face her and what would my mother say “She said sadly not wanting to face her family.

I warp my arms around Nala neck keep saying soothing words to her, I then stroked her fur looking at her with love in my eyes.

“Nala you mother would be happy to see you where alive you know she cares about you, and the news she goner be a grandmother” I said to her with kindness.

Nala nod her head at me looking at me with love as we kissed. After 2 hrs Nala agreed to face her sister.

“You ready Nala” I asked my mate.

“Yes “Nala said plainly.

End of chapter 22
Read and review

What will happen between the 2 sisters
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri May 15, 2009 9:17 am

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA
Chapter 23 Simba Stay or go

As me and Nala where off somewhere in the deep jungle, Simba and the other lioness looked at where I and Nala had gone off too, then looked at each other with not knowing what to say.
As this was going on, Simba felt someone touch him from behind, turning around he saw his 2 friends Timon and Pumba.
“Simba me and Pumba are going to get some grubs we catch you later” Timon said to his lion friend looking from behind him.

Simba blinked turning around seeing that Pumba had got himself unstuck from the tree root, and was sitting off by the side waiting for Timon.

“Uh sure Timon make sure you leave me some grubs too” Simba smiled licking his lips about the tasty grubs.

Timon chuckled jumping onto Pumba back, holding onto bit of his fur to keep on top of him.

“Sure buddy let go Pumba there bugs with our name on it “Timon said to his Best friend

Pumba then looked at Timon with surprise about what he heard.

“Woo really Timon there a bug with my name on it body” Pumba said happily.

“Uh sure buddy let go” Timon said shaking his head at his Friend clueless.

Simba chucked to himself looking at his 2 close friends walk off, but that was the charm of the 2. As Simba turn back to face the new lioness, she pulled a face hearing about what Simba ate here.

“You eat bugs” She said with disgust in her voice thinking about throwing up.

Simba sat down looking bit angry at Nala Sister, who gave her the right to tell him what to eat, the nerve of her.

“It how I grow up, deal with it and what is your name again” Simba asked a bit angrily in his tone of voice.

She sat down looking at Simba licking her paw clean.

“My name is Shingi” Shingi said to Simba with a purr in her voice.

Simba kept looking at her body she look a lot like Nala, Simba then blushed deeply as he did think she was hot and sexy and could he be falling for her.

As Shingi looked on she was getting much calmer around him he was a sexy lion indeed she wouldn’t mind being his mate and his queen. Though she wanted to know why he hadn’t returned home.

“ Why didn’t you come back home to your mom, we need your help Scar has let hyenas in ,he is destroy the pride lands” Shingi said to him in pain remembering how it was like living in hell to her.

Hearing about it cost pain of sadness came across his face ,he still believe he had killed Mufasa and he knew he couldn’t go back to face his uncle.

“I can’t go back you wouldn’t understand” Simba try to say to Shingi.

As She was going to say something, Simba then ran off from her leaving a confused lioness ,as she turn to look where he was Simba had disappeared into the jungle.

End chapter 23

Review and rate
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 am

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA
Chapter 24 Nala worries?
..................................................................................................................................................................

Me and Nala where heading back from the waterfall, and heading back to where Simba and Nala sister where. Nala still had her head down showing her sadness, of what happen earlier. I told her not to blame herself, but it look like she couldn’t help stop blaming herself.

“ Nala why do you think ,your sister came here for “ I asked , looking at my love who then looked at me with her blue eyes.

“ I think it to do with Scar, I think it might got worst since we fell for the cliff” Nala said worry thinking of the horrors that could happen to the ones they care for.

I saw the look of worry in Nala eyes, I then pull her into a hug whispering softly, to calm her, and to reassure her it was going to be sorted soon and they be able to live in a healthy Pride lands again.

“Nala we will get rid of the hyenas and Scar, once and for all we much stronger know, since we first came here. We can bring Simba with us and your sister and the others lioness too” I said smiling at Nala

Nala brushed her fur against some bushes of the jungle not saying a threw things for a while before turning back to me, after thinking about few things.

“But Stu if the Pride lands have got worst wont the lioness grown weaker, since I rather doubt, Scar or the Hyenas would shear food to them and Simba won’t leave here” Nala said bit sad very doubtful that what Stuart said would come true.

I stop in my tracks looking at Nala sighing as well ,she was right though, the Lioness would be weak from lack of food but still, they still could take the Hyenas even at a weaken strength. I then thought about Simba, he was so confusing to understand why didn’t want to come back, and help his family it made no sense.

“ Well we have to try Nala we can’t make the lioness suffer much longer living like that, and Simba is coming with it us, if he likes it or not” I said looking at Nala smiling at my love kissing her on her nose.

After hearing what I said it made Nala smile a bit, as she then nuzzled my face letting out a happy purr, as her tail wrap around my legs.

“Ok love what do you think my mom think, about being a godmother” Nala chuckled, knowing what I thought about it.

I blushed seeing Nala glittering eyes, she knew what I thought about it, and her mom would have my head for getting her predgement. Nala then jump up putting her front paws on my arms before pressing her muzzle to my mouth pushing me into, a deep kiss. I chuckled before excepting the kiss and kissing her back powerfully, it was like the world had stop when we kissed and it felt so nice when we kissed.

“Hum your such a naughty girl, I think you should be punished” I said laughing after the kissed looking at Nala with hunger.

Nala smirk using her tail to teas my chin with it, she then gave me a seduced look that make blushed even redder making Nala laugh more.

“Maybe you get some, after we dethrone Scar and the hyenas” Nala said bit lust in her voice .

As I was going to say more to my love, I then heard ,a female voice screaming mine and Nala names, as we both look we saw a Lioness, running at full force straight at us. I then so it was Nala sister, thow why was she running and calling for us. Shingi then stop right in front of us panting from her running, she then look at us with worry.

“Guys Simba has gone he ran after I was trying to find out why, he hadn’t returned” Shingi said worry.

“What “Me and Nala yelled at the same time in shock.

I then looked at the 2 lioness, closing my eyes before reopening them looking back at them.

“Well we going to hunt down a cretin male Lion” I said to them.

End chapter 24

Review and rate
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri May 29, 2009 10:25 am

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA
Chapter 25 Simba and his past

Simba growled deeply, he was pacing in a deep field muting to himself, he was still piss off at Shingi.

“She's wrong. I can't go back. What would it prove, anyway? It won't change anything. It won't change anything. You can't change the past.” Simba said to himself angry thinking about Shingi.

Simba then looked up to sky where the kings of the past where watching over there love ones, including his father.

“You said you'd always be there for me! But you're not. An it’s because of me. It's my fault. It's my fault” Simba said with dispersion, anger, and sadness all roll into one. As he let out all the hurt he had felt all his life.

Tears fell from Simba red eyes as he repeated saying it was his fault, with his red mane was dangling over his eyes and as the tears where hitting his golden paws.

Suddenly then winds had picked up, and some flower petal where hitting softly on Simba face ,though Simba didn’t fill it because it was like he was in another world all together.

Simba ears then heard a voice singing a wield tune also, he herd a shaking sound of something that Simba never heard before.

“ Asante sana! [Thank you very much!]
Squash banana! [Squash banana!]
We we nugu! [You're a BABOON,]
Mi mi apana! “said the unknown voice.

Simba tried to ignore it at first, but it was getting very annoying since it was being repeated over and over .Simba let out a roar turning around he saw who was making the wield sound, it was a wield looking monkey who stood on 2 paws ,also was carrying a stick with fruit on it.

Simba sighed trying to get away from this wield monkey ,as he moved over to the river bank only to have the monkey fallow him and doing flips as he fallowed Simba. The monkey then whispered the same annoying song into his ears, Simba then glared at the monkey he had enough of it.

“Enough already. what's that supposed to mean, anyway?” Simba said annoyed looking at the annoying monkey.

The monkey let out a laugh turning his head upside down looking straight at Simba face to face.

“It means you are a baboon-- and I'm not.” The know Baboon laughed crazily.

Simba moved backswords away from the crazy Baboon before looking back at him.

“I think... you're a little confused.” Simba said to the lonely Baboon.

As Simba turn to walk away somehow by magic, the baboon appeared on top of Simba playing with his tail.

“Wrong. I'm not the one who's confused; you don't even know who you are.” The Baboon said to Simba laughing cheerfully.

Simba rolled his eyes looking at the cocky Baboon.

“Oh, and I suppose you know?” Simba said sarcastically to the Baboon.

Who just smirks looking at the annoyed pre adult lion.

“Sure do; you're Mufasa's boy.” Said the Baboon smugly to Simba.

Hearing this Simba body frozen to the spot, WTF, Simba thought how could he know before Simba could say anything, the Baboon then disappeared ,he then spotted him quite fare away.

“Hey, wait!” Simba yelled to the Baboon trying to keep up with him running as fast as he 4 legs could go.

After 3 mints of running Simba had finally caught up to the Baboon who know was meditating on a rock, as Simba panted hard from the running, he then looked at the monkey with confusement.

“You knew my father?” Simba asked him still trying to get his breath back.

Without opening his eyes the Baboon answered his question.

“Correction-- I know your father.” The baboon said in a soft tone to Simba.

Simba sighed sadly looking at the Baboon with sadness.

“I hate to tell you this, but... he died. A long time ago “Simba said sadly tears falling from his eyes.

The baboon laughed jumping off to a dense jungle-like area, he then turned to Simba smiling.

“Nope. Wrong again! Ha ha hah! He's alive! And I'll show him to you. You follow old Rafiki, he knows the way. Come on!” The know called Rafiki says to Simba, as he then sprinted off into it.

Simba yelled after Rafiki before sprinting after him again, into the a brush where Rafiki was swinging from branch to branch with ease, unlike Simba who struggle to get through the brush as it left small cuts on his body as he ran through it.

Simba then yelled, at Rafiki, who told him to slow down why, Rafiki told him to speed up. After a while Simba had wonder when this brush would end, at this point a hand came straight into Simba face stopping him in his tracks.

“ Shhhhhh, look down there.” Rafiki said pushing Simba over to a small pond.

Simba then looked confused at the Baboon before looking down with interests to see what would happen. Few seconds later a reflection of himself appeared to him.

“That's not my father. That's just my reflection.” Simba said sadly turning his head away, and was about to walk off when Rafiki stop him.

“Noo. Look harder.” Rafiki said moving Simba head back to look at the pond.

Rafiki put his hand in the water to mess with a bit,Simba then watch it again, this time it change from seeing ,his refection to it slowly turn into Mufasa reflection. Then above Simba there was sound of thunder but what Simba was seeing had shocked him.

“You see, he lives in you.” Rafiki whispered to Simba.

Simba was gobsmack on what just had happen right know, as he was thinking about it,he then felt the winds pick up. As he did so his eyes nearly came out of his socket because in the clouds was a appearing Mufasa looking down at him .

“Simba . . .” said the ghost of Mufasa said.

“Father?” Simba said scared and happy all at once.

“Simba, you have forgotten me.” The ghost of Mufasa said to his son.

Simba started to act like as a cub again in front of his father with sadness.

“No. How could I?” Simba said with tears on his face.

“You have forgotten who you are, and so have forgotten me. Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the Circle of Life.” Mufasa said to his son looking down at him.

Simba looked at him like a helpless cub trying to say something to his dad.

“How can I go back? I'm not who I used to be.” Simba said to his dad shaking his head.

The light got brighter around Mufasa as he look back at his cub.

“Remember who you are. You are my son, and the one true king.” Mufasa say to his son with pride his voice, as Simba look up with ,aw ,pride ,fear and sadness all round up into one combine emotion

After few seconds the face of Mufasa Starts to break up and disappear right in front of Simba eyes.

“ No. Please! Don't leave me.”

“Remember...”

“Father!”

“Remember...”

“Don't leave me.”

“Remember . . .”

Simba ran yelling for his father to come back to him, but it was no good Mufasa had disappeared back to kings of the past leaving a distorted Simba in an empty field.

Out of know where Rafiki appear behind Simba too look at sky with a bit of amazement.

“What was THAT? The weather-- Pbbbah!, Very peculiar. Don't you think?” Rafiki laughed at the crazzyness of the weather.

Simba look at him before saying what was on his mind.

“Yeah. Looks like the winds are changing.” Simba said bit thoughtful at the Baboon.

Rafiki put a paw on Simba shoulder leaning into him

“Ahhh. Change is good.” Rafiki said nodding in agreement.

“Yeah, but it's not easy. I know what I have to do. But, going back means I'll have to face my past. I've been running from it for so long.” Simba said looking at Rafiki.

Without warning Rafiki wacked Simba hard on the top of the head with his stick, causing Simba to roar in pain.

“Oww! Jeez-- What was that for?” Simba said in pain putting his paw on top his head to rubb it.

“It doesn't matter; it's in the past!” Rafiki said laughing at Simba misfortune.

“Yeah, but it still hurts.” Simba said in pain, as he still was rubbing his head from the hit.

Rafiki chuckled at him before speaking again.

“Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or... learn from it.” Rafiki said to him.

Rafiki try to hit him again but this time Simba ducked in time causing Rafiki to miss making him smirk.

“Hah, you see! So what are you going to do?” Rafiki said to Simba.

Simba smirked smugly swishing his tail about.

“First, I'm gonna take your stick.” Simba grinned.

Simba grab Rafiki stick with his teeth, taking it out of his hand before chucking it away from them causing Rafiki to run.

“No, no, no, no! Not the stick!” Rafiki yelled in panic .

As he pick it up he then saw Simba running off in the direction of the Pride lands.

“Hey, where are you going?” Rafki yelled to Simba.

“I'm going back!” Simba yelled back.

Soon Simba was out of Rafiki site. Simba had been running for 2 hrs when suddenly he felt someone crashed into him, as he looked he saw a lioness he knew.

“Shingi” Simba said confused.

End chapter 25

Well review and rate what will happen between Shingi and Simba
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:12 am

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA
Chapter 27 On The way home

Me and Nala chuckled at Simba and Shingi who were still blushing on being found out. I stroke Nala ears which got a soft purr from my actions. Nala then rub her body agents mine to show her love to me.

“So I see we got a new couple” I grinned looking at Simba who stood back up with Shingi glaring first but smiling with his trade made Smirk as he nuzzled Shingi.

“Why are you Jealous Stu “ Simba laughed smiling at me, while swishing his tail about linking it with Shingi tail who smiled back at her love.

I look at him with surprise, I then looked at him and then back at Nala moving down I kissed Nala on her muzzle making Nala moan and purr.

“No why would I be because got the most beautiful lioness in the world and I never change and stop loving her” I said to Simba proudly cuddling Nala strong lioness neck.

Nala purred licking my face in response and using her tail and warping it around my left hand looking at me with love.

“An I wouldn’t have it any other way my love” Nala purr deeply with love in the tone of her voice at me.

As this was going on Shingi was looking on words, at Pride rock in the distance.

“Guys we need to get going we not fare from the Pride lands” Shingi said to her mate and friends.

I looked at Simba who nod his head at me in agreement,, we then stated to move away leaving the kill of Simba and Shingi had caught and up towards the Pride lands.

We had been traveling for 10 mints Shingi and Nala where talking to each other trying to catch up with sister stuff between each other. I then look at Simba who sighed as he was thinking what the future, would hold for him.

“You ok Simba” I asked looking at him bit worry.

“ Year it just I’m worry about what my mother will think about me “ Simba said guilty as he was remembering his past..

I looked at him stroking his ears before speaking up to him.

“ Simba your mother loves you always she a carrying lioness, she won’t care want happen .She would only be in pure happiness seeing you alive and strong and help to get rid of Scar” I said to Simba who was crying herring what I said, he then nuzzled my leg as I cuddle him letting him let his emotion out.

“Thanks Stu I need that now let go kick my uncle and his army but “ Simba smiled at me rubbing his red mane agents my legs in cat way.

AS me and the lions got further forward we reached too paths, we agreed that we would split up. Me and Nala would gather up the lioness and Simba and Shingi would search for Scar, we all wish both good luck and then we went down our rotes.

As we went down our rote we found there was no grass on it at all which was wield plus there was no signs of life ,as I looked up I herd Nala gasp in shock turning around I then saw why Nala gasp.

The once pride land of beauty and peaceful was now a graveyard, even as bad as it was when Nala and me was last here this was 100 times worst. There where bones everywhere of dead prey animal’s .Cracks formed in the mud since there was no grass anymore, and sky was dark thunder echo over above us. I then look to see the river where me and Nala fell it too ,was now empty and dry all the water had gone.

I couldn’t believe this how can Scar make people live like this there was no water, how could the lioness live like this. I press Nala into a hug who was crying looking at her destroyed home, I hope Simba doesn’t see it could make him snap.

As we cuddles I heard a twig snap turning around we so 3 staging looking lioness in a pouncing potion, but once they saw us the stood up in shock and couldn’t believe what they were seeing. Before I said something I saw Nala know new who they were.

“ Mom” Nala said looking at the older lioness in the middle with same coul fur as her to the darker furs of the other lioness.

Nala is that you” said the lioness in shock looking at her lightness.

End chapter 27

Ohh Mother and daughter back together ^.^

But what will happen when she finds out she going to be a grandmother. lol
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:02 am

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA

Chapter 26 Love at 2nd sight

Simba moaned as he felt the wind being knocked out of him from the collision, he and Shingi just had. Simba moaned deeply getting up on his paws , he then walk over to Shingi nuzzling her face to see if she was ok.

“I’m ok Simba sorry about that, I was running to quickly to watch where I was going “ Shingi said to Simba blushing because of embracement of her clumsiness.

Simba chuckled helping Shingi up, he couldn’t help but look at how hot Shingi looked, he then blush deeply because of it, luckily for him his fur didn’t show it.

“It ok I wasn’t watching as well so a guess we where both at fault” Simba said smiling chuckling a bit.

Shingi laugh as well with Simba, at their clumsiness, after they stop laughing they then looked at each other, not knowing what to say in till Shingi had the guts to speak up to Simba.

“Why where you going this way any way “Shingi said confused looking at the rightful king of Pride Rock.

Simba sat up looking at the green eye Lioness, Simba sighed rubbing his head where the bump was because of Rafifki stick.

“I finally got some senesce knocked into me, and I got the bump to prove it. I decide to come back home and fight for my crown because I am the king” Simba said to Shingi with mix emotion in the tone of his voice.

Hearing what he had said to her, Shingi was surprise but happy with joy that the king was going to return, she couldn’t help but blush from excitement.

“im so glad that your coming back my King “ Shingi said with joy in the tone of her voice.

Seeing that Simba was still rubbing his head, Shingi them went over and lion kissed Simba bump making Simba and Shingi both purr in section. Simba then had a look of surprise of her action making Shingi blush as well. It was stone quite for a while in till the rumble of their stomachs making them blush even more.

“Uh I think we should go get something to eat” Shingi said to Simba, who nod his head in agreement.

Simba and Shingi then got off dusting off the sand of the Desert, at the moment the winds was not bad at all so they wouldn’t get sand in their eyes. As the smelt the air for any prey near their area they where, as they search they both were thinking about the same thing did he/her like me.

The both once or twice would look at each other when the other wasn’t look but would look away when the other turn to look at them. After 10 mints they spotted a group of zebra drinking at a small water hole that was rear in a desert. Simba and Shingi agreed to each other about how they would plan their attack. Shingi had his head down wind closer to their prey, while Simba hid in wait for his surprise attack.

Shingi lied on the ground trying to make no sound at all, so to make sure their prey didn’t detect them in till it was too late. Lucky for Simba that his mane was close to the sand colour so it would be hard for him to be notice. Shingi had now got into range and the wind had been kind to the lions, since it had not given their place away.

Shingi then pounced with a roar, as she sprinted at full speed to the herd of Zebra, aiming at an old zebra. Seeing the lioness the Zebras yelled with panic and sprinted away from her but where going in the dertiction of Simba hiding place. Shingi then saw that the old Zebra was struggling to keep up with the herd and was lagging, giving the chance Shingi need she pounced on top of the Zebra digging her sharp claws deep into Zebra to hold on, making the zebra scream in pain.

Shingi try to end it pain and go for a neck bite but couldn’t reach plus trying avoid the zebra kick to her body. As she was losing grip she heard a roar looking up she saw a large orange body of Simba coming down on to the Zebra, crashing both to sandy ground. The Zebra kept making sound but was drown out as Simba bite down on it neck ending it life as the Zebra went limp living it to exulted lions.

Without saying anything between each other they then tuck into the Zebra, biting into it body ripping out it meat as they chow down to a meal together. After half an hour, half of the Zebra was gone from their eating and both where cleaning each other, blood of their faces .Both where blushing deeply filling each other cleaning each other, Shingi then decide to see if Simba wanted her, like she wanted him. Shingi then press the muzzles together before pressing Simba into a deep powerful kiss, taking Simba by surprise.

“Shingi what the” Simba said surprise but Shingi purred deeply kissing him more.

“No talk just enjoy this” Shingi said back to him then kissed deeply again her tongue went into Simba mouth.

Simba felt her tongue after a second kissed back just as powerfully as Shingi was, as there tongue combine to one as Simba pined her to the floor as Shingi played with Simba mane.

Simba was in heaven, he purred deeply coming within his thought. He then looks at Shingi with love in his eyes hoping to see it in Shingi eyes. As he looked into her eyes he saw what he wanted to see, love in her eyes as well. After few more mints They pull away from the kiss they had .

“Woo that was nice “Simba purred chuckling licking Shingi ears. who purred back looking at Simba with love.

“I love you “Both Simba and Shingi said at the same time with love.

As they were going to kiss again they herd giggling behind them turning around they saw a human and a lioness.,

“Told you Nala that they would get together” I said to Nala smiling who said, next to me looking at the 2 lions in front of her.

End chapter 26

Read and Reivew
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:02 am

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA

Chapter 28 Family reunion

Nala eyes light up with full of tears, she then nod her head, and was looking at the lioness who looked like the same as Nala but older version of Nala. Nala then purred agents the female lioness like a cub again, tears fell from my mate eyes as the older lioness moved her head down to nuzzle Nala. Who also was crying as well, I then knew this was Sarafina Nala mom.

I smiled as tear were coming from my eyes, I was happy that Nala was know with her mother. I knew how much Nala wanted to be with her mom as we got older in the jungle, but know they where back together again.

“It good your safe Stuart “ said the lioness who had bit of her right ear missing and had a stripe triangle paten on her head.

My brain was working to figure out where I remembering her from since it had been long time since we were in the Pride lands, but then it came together in my brain.

“Nice to see you again Zira “ I smiled at her, but with a bit sadness because on how underfed that she and other lioness look compare to me and Nala.

I then spotted a young teen male lion holding a small cub in his mouth, his mane look like it had been invested with ticks and fleas. The main reason I guess it because it was in bad shape compare to a normal male teen lion growing mane. I know the male cub was Nuka but who was this cub.

As I kept thinking this, I then saw the cub had escape Nuka grip and started stumbling walking over in my direction and mewing at me. It was the most cuties thing I saw in my life, before she fell over to the ground I pick the cub up in my arms getting surprise mew from her, but then got a soft purr. I guess she was happily in my arms, I then turn to Zira smiling at her.

“So Zira who is this cutie, I have here and hello Nuka “ I said playing with the young cub who giggle in my arms as Nuka gave me a nudge in response.

“This is my new cub Vitani” Zira said proudly looking at her cub with love.

I smiled seeing Vitani had fallen sleep in my arms purring softly as she slept. I then turn to the final lioness, seeing her red eyes and I knew it was Sarabi. I then bow to the Queen of Pride lands which Zira said to me because she believed Sarabi was still Queen even though Scar was the king.

“ Queen Sarabi” I said to her in respect to the old and strong lioness.

Sarabi chuckled even, with struggling with food and water and losing her family, she was still strong mined lioness but I knew her hope was low.

“ Don’t Stuart I’m not the Queen anymore “ Sarabi said to me giving my legs a nuzzle showing love to me and then she nuzzled Nala.

Who had broken away from her mom and nuzzle her aunt and then went over and nuzzle her other aunt Zira.

I smiled seeing the lioness showing their love of affection at their family reunion. I still had Vitani in my arms, I then saw Nuka walking over to the lioness , but was looking at Nala large belly,

“I’m so dead “ I said knowing Sarafina would rip me to shreds .

I was praying to God that Nuka wouldn’t ask Nala, hoping he would keep quite but my luck didn’t happen.

“ Nala why is your belly large” Nuka asked confused looking at Nala.

Nala then looked at me smirking evilly at me, knowing what I was thinking. She then saw her mom and Sarabi and Zira were looking at her with surprise.

“Yes I’m with Cub” Nala smiled looking down at teen lion.

It took view seconds for the adults lioness to take it in, but after that they bust into cheers saying courgration to Nala and asking her many question. in till her mom then asked her the question I dread.

“So daughter who the father” Sarafina looked at her daughter with pride in her tone of voice.

Nala then looked at her mom and then back to me walking over to purring deeply.

“ Stu “ Nala said smiling with pride looking at me, she then warped her tail around my leg to reasure me it would be ok.

I then looked at the 4 lions, Nuka looked even more confused trying to think how that would work. Zira just grin like she knew this was going to happen, and same with the reaction of Sarabi who just smirk at me.

I then look at Sarafina gulping seeing she had her eyes closed, before she reopen them up allowing to see her beautiful eyes. She then started to walk over to me, I gulp closeting my eyes filling my life was going to end, but I them herd a long happy purr, and nuzzling to my legs. I open to see Sarafina purring smiling at me pride and she then chuckled.

“Did you really think I was going to hurt you, my Son in law” Sarafina chuckled licking my arm as Vitani purred in my arms.

I sweat drop but glad she excepted me, I then smiled back nodding my head. As Nala looked on with pride, seeing that her love and mom where happy.

2HRS LATER

I sat down by the dried out river, Since I gave Vitani to Sarabi be put to bed and Zira had to go hunt. I saw Zira coming back with blood on her muzzle meaning she had been successful.

“Dinner ready Stu” Zira said sitting next to me smiling.

“Thanks I be there in a sec “ I said petting her ears getting a soft purr from Zira.

Zira nodded her head but then turn back to me after thinking about something, and then looked at me again.

“Stu did you play with a lioness cub when you where younger” Zira asked me looking at me.

I looked at with confusement how did she know that, I then look at her again she couldn’t be.

My flashback

It was me when I was younger and I had just come out my family Tent in Africa, I had much redder hair and it was very short. I was playing with a football when I heard a sound looking behind, I felt 4 paws pouncing me to the ground I look at seeing a smug looking Lioness cub and she look a lot like.

“ Got you bro” The cub giggled

“Very funny Zira “ I said chuckling looking at the cub.

End of my flashback

I open my eyes looking at her with happiness knowing what she meant, I then put my arm around Zira neck pulling her into a hug tears forming from my eyes.

“I missed you Sis” I said to Zira.

“I missed you too bro” Zira said licking my face tears coming from her eyes.

Both I and my long lost sister ,hugged for good while before going to the back to the kill for food.

End chapter 28

Well what you think did you see that coming

Read and review
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:03 am

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA

Chapter 29 Family talks

Zira and I were walking back to the rest of the group of the lions, when we arrived Nuka was fast sleep with the small Vitani curled up in a furry ball next to her bro. I smiled seeing my stepsister and Stepbrother fast asleep.

“ They look so cute together don’t they Sis “ I said to Zira smiling at my long lost sister.

Zira smiled purring a bit, for past years her life has been hell, but know she had her bro back together with her beautiful children.

“Yes they are, my beautiful children’s. I don’t know why Scar disown them for” Zira said softly to me, tears forming from her eyes.

I could see that she was hurting, the person she fell in love with, was no longer there .instead there was a person who crave for power, It hurt me seeing her like this I put my arms around her neck to comthert my sis.

“Sis don’t listen to him, I can see like the other Lioness, that Nuka and Vitani will be strong Lions and he should be honour to have then as his cubs. “ I said to Zira looking at the strong Lioness in front of me.

Zira looked at me nodding her head knowing I was right, it was Scar lost, she shouldn’t stop loving her cubs because of Scar rejecting them. She would train her cubs up to strong lions and show how wrong Scar was about their cubs.

“ Anyway ,so when is Nala going to be giving birth to my Cousins’” Zira said Smirking at me as she saw me blushed deep red on my face.

“Well she been 3 months pregnant, wait an minuet what do me she having twins” I said to Zira shocked because I fault it was only one cub not 2.

Zira just chuckled at my surpricemnt, at finding Nala was with twins, lioness could tell how close or how many cubs a lioness was caring when just looking at their belly.

“ Well she close about a month away, bro don’t worry I be her for you and so with Sarabi and Sarafina will help you and Nala” Zira said to me nudging my arm ,as we walk over to the kill.

I then smiled at Zira stroking her head as she went over to the kill, to feed , I look to see it was nighttime seeing the stars sparkle in the deep dark blue sky. Nala was talking to her mother while Sarabi was sitting on her own eating a piece of Zebra meat.

I sat down next to my mate and her mom ,Nala had finished talking to her mother smiling seeing me and gave me a lick of my cheek as I kissed Nala on the nose.

“ I saved you some meat my love” Nala said purring softy pushing a chuck of zebra flesh to me.

I smiled kissing Nala again, ripping of bit of the raw Zebra meat, and putting ,into my mouth loving the taste of the blood going down my mouth, as I chewed of the Zebra meat. I loved the fresh meat at the first try i did my body didn’t like and I was ill, but after Nala pushy nature to keep trying it my body got use to eating the raw meat.

As I enjoyed my meal I looked over to see Sarabi, who was looking sad, I then saw see was looking at us and Zira and her cubs. I knew she was missing her mate and her son, I looked at Nala who knew what I was thinking and she was thinking same thing, we should tell her that her son was still alive and well.

Nala was about to tell Sarabi ,when we all saw her get up on her paws.

“ I’m going to make sure the other are ok girls I be back later” Sarabi said to us before she headed back to Pride Rock.

Both Zira and Sarafina look up at the leaving Sarabi , then looked at each other.

“i fill sorry for Sarabi to lose your mate and son, and then nearly getting rape” Zira said looking at her close friend.

Sarafina nod her head in agreement at her friend, me and Nala then looked at each other before looking at Zira and Sarafina.

“ Sis Sarafina we need to tell you something” I said to the adult lioness.

“What is it bro” Zira asked confused, not knowing what I meant.

“It about Simba he not dead he still alive and he came back with us “ I said to the lioness.

Both Zira and Sarafina eyes bulged up ,as they heard what I just had said.

“ Simba is What” Both Sarafina and Zira yelled at top of their lungs in pure shock and surprise.

End chapter 29

Read and review
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:03 am

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA

Chapter 30 Nala meet your real Father

Both Sarafina and Zira eyes bulged in pure surplice,on what had been told by me and Nala about Simba being alive. It couldn't be possible, Scar said he saw Simba body dead an he said he had berried both of Mufasa and Simba body.

But if they believed me and Nala they where be thinking why didn't he come home, it didn't make sence.

“ Nala are you sure it was Simba, it could been an another lion not Simba”Sarafina said to her oldest child looking at her with confusement.

Nala looked at her mum with confident knowing she was sure it as Simba, her long lost friend.

“ Mon I positive he looks like a clone of Mufasa and smells like Simba, trust me mum I know it Simba and he is alive.” Nala said to her mother .

As I watched on the talk between mother and daughter I decide to help my mate and lover out.

“ Sarafina what you and Sarabi told me about Simba fit the bill with the lion we found ,like Nala said once you see him you know that it is Simba” I said to the 2 Lioness with confident in the tone of my voice.

Zira had kept to her self away from the talk, in till know keeping the qustein that had being ongoing In both Zira and Sarafina minds.

“ If he been alive all the time why didn't he come back, Sarabi been broken since she fault he lost him” Zira said bit angry at Simba if it was true that if he was alive.

Nala sighed in the same reason as Zira had just said to them.

“ I don't know aunt Zira, he wouldn't talk to us about his past, he kept making up stuff and would run off from us “ Nala said in annoyance on at her past with Simba.

Both Zira and Scarfina sighed in annoyance knowing there was no more point on talking about it in till they see this new lion and to see if it was Simba or not him. As they where starting talking about other stuff , I then spotted a new lion coming towards us at first it was Scar,but it wasn't because there was no scar on his eye.

The lion was around the same age of Scar and had black/brown mane and brow eyes, he was know heading over to us I got into a fighting potion ready for a fight. All 3 lioness look confused at me before turning around and smiling happy at he new lion I was very confused by this.

“ Ni” Nala Sarafina yelled happy running over to the newcomer leaving a semi confused Zira and fully confused me.

The lion called Ni chuckled nuzzling both Lioness happily, looking at both with love, Nala looked bit confused at her mum why was she happy she only seen Ni once before right.

“ Nala haven't seen you since you where a cub and Sarafina nice too see you again “ Ni smiled happily at the 2 Lioness.

“ Ni had do you know my mum so well “ Nala asked bit confused at him.

Ni then look confused at Sarafina before looking at Nala.

“ Love didn't you tell her about us” Ni asked Sarafina confused.

“ Ask me what ,going on” Nala asked she was know even more confused than ever before.

Sarafina sighed before turning to her daughter looking at her standing by Ni.

“ Nala your father isn't Scar it Ni “ Sarafina said to her daughter..

After letting this to set in Nala then blackout crashing to the ground.

2 Hrs latter

I had finally able to wake up Nala helping her to her paws, she then look and her mum and know father with bit angry at them.

“ Why did you lie to me “ Nala yelled to her mum in anger and sadness panting bit for breath.

Sarafina look at her daughter with worry.

“ Nala are you ok” Sarafina said worry to her daughter.

“ I'm fine ahhhhhhhhhh no im not I think the cubs are coming mum “ Nala screamed in pain filling her water broke as well.

“ What “ I said shocked at the new twist in event .

“ Sarabi “ Scar yelled loudly. which could be held miles away.

“ Oh no “ Zira whispered deeply knowing things wasn't good

End chapter 30

Well 2 cliffhangers Nala about to give birth and Sarabi in trouble

review and rate
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:04 am

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA

Chapter 31 The king has return

Nala sat down panting hard and screaming in pain, as she kept breathing heavenly, I sat down by Nala stroking her fur to calm her telling her it was going to be ok. Ni and Sarafina was by her daughter side well Sarafina was , Ni was pacing up and down in worry looking at his daughter close to giving birth.

“ Ni Stop pacing you making things worst “ Zira Snapped at the male.

Ni then looked at her before stooping and looking at his older daughter gritting her teeth in pain as she tried to push her cubs out . Me and Sarafina was ecorgeing Nala while she shouted every curse world I herd in my life, saying she was going to kill me for the pain I was putting her threw.

As this was going on little Vitani had woken from her sleep. She looked confused on what was going on and mewing to get attention , which Nuka herd and he started to groom his little sis to calm her. Zira saw this and smiled at her son, before looking back at Pride rock knowing Sarabi would need back up help if Scar was planing something.

“ Guys we need to help Sarabi, I think Scar up to something, Bro we will go and you lot stay here to keep with Nala as she gives birth.” Zira said to her family.

“ What about Nala I got to stay with her “ I said to my sis looking at Zira with worries before filling Nala tail wrap around my hand.

“ Love go with Zira pleases I be ok , plus when you come back, you get too see your cubs” Nala said grunting in pain as she pushed more.

I smiled leaning down, as I kissed Nala on her muzzle and looking into her eyes with love before getting a lick from Nala in return.

“ Ok Nala I will I kick Scar BOO-TAY!! for you and come back to see our beautiful cubs “ I said to Nala proudly,

Nala let out a happy purr for response before letting out a roar of pain she gave me a look to tell she was ok. I then climbed on to Zira back before Zira sprinted at full speed to Pride rock. As we got further away from them we herd Nala ask her father something.

“ Dad can I hold your paw “ Nala said in pain looking at her father.

“ Sure darling “ Ni said said holding on to her daughter paw.

Nala them roared again clinching hard on her father paw crushing iit from the force Nala was giving, making Ni roar in pure agony pain ,making me and Zira chuckled at Ni misfortune, We then kept heading towards Pride rock hoping we went to late.

Back to Simba and Shingi

Simba and Shingi had got to the base of Pride rock where they had bump into Timon and Pumba who said they would help Simba and Shingi to reclaim their home. The first time Simba saw what Scar and the hyenas had down to his home, his blood ran cold how could his uncle let this happen. His once beautiful home was know a graveyard, he felt guilty for all this because if he didn't kill his father , this would never of happen.

Shingi nuzzled Simba to tell him not to blame himself for it as they look around the saw thousands of Hyenas sleeping, Timon sighed looking at them with disgust.

“ Hyenas I hate Hyenas , so what your plan to get past these guys” Timon said looking worries before looking at Simba.

“Live bate “ Simba said grinning looking at Timon and Pumba.

“ Good idea, hey” Timon said then learn he meant him and Pumba.

“ Come on Timon you guys need to cause a distraction “ Simba said looking at his friends.

“ What do what me to do dress in drag and do the hula” Timon said scarsctly

Simba and Shingi just smirk at both at liking the idea.

3 mints later

(Cue the most funniness scene ever )

Timon jumps in front of the hyenas wearing a grass skirt and flowers around his neck while Pumba sat on a plate with and apple in his mouth.
“ Luau!
If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat
Eat my buddy Pumbaa here because he is a treat

Come on down and dine
On this tasty swine
All you have to do is get in line
{Parenthetical parts are Pumbaa singing; the apple is at his feet.}

Aaaare you achin'
(Yup, yup, yup)
Foooor some bacon?
(Yup, yup, yup)
Heeee's a big pig
(Yup, yup)
You could be a big pig too.

Oy! “

As this was going on Simba and Shingi made the quick get away hearing Pumba and Timon Scream and seeing them run off of being chased by the Hyenas hoping they would be ok.

Simba and Shingi had climbed to the top of pride rock and where watching Scar circle Sarabi accusing her of doing a bad job of hunting. Simba growled angry at Scar.

Simba then herd Sarabi tell Scar he never be the king that Mufasa was, which made Scar snap and hit Sarabi to the ground hard.

Simba had enough with a loud roar he came charging down , stooping at his mother side nuzzling her to see if she was ok. As she look up she looked surplice not much as surprise as Scar was.

“ No Mufasa it cant be your dead “ Scar said trtified looking at Simba.

“ Mufasa “ Sarabi said hopeful looking at him.

“ No it me” Simba said to his mum .

“ Simba how can that be “ Sarabi said confused

“ it dosnt matter im home know “ Simba said purring happy to Sarabi who purred in response.

“ Simba “ Scar smiled with fake happiness as Simba who looked at his uncle with rage and hate.

End chapter 31

review and rate ^.^
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

Postby sindragon » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:05 am

Main Stuart(oc)x NALA

Chapter 32 Stuff come out more ways than one way

…..........................................................................................................................................................

“ Come on Sis pump your legs we need to get there, we don't know how long Sarabi got” I said to her as we ran threw the dusty ground of the Pride lands.

“ How about next time you do all the running and I do the sitting “ Zira said ,snared at me as she was turning her head to looked at me.

I chuckled knowing not to reply back for my health, as Zira ran I looked at the ground seeing nothing left of life was hear any more. How could Scar refuse not to leave a place like this. ,he had sentence them to death because of his ego.

“ Once we save Sarabi, what should we do next” I asked Zira looking down at her.

Zira looked at me showing her deadly teeth to me making gulp a bit.

“ Im going after Nightshade and you better not get in my way “ Zira snared to me but was smirking at me as well.

“ Only if you don't get in way of me beat the crap out of Shenzi” I said clenching my fist.

“ Deal Bro know let kick the buts “ Zira chuckled a bit before focusing on her run to pride rock.

I chuckled deeply at Zira using humans ways of saying to beat people up.

It took another 5 mints in till we reached Pride rock, as we got there I jump of Zira back and with her we secretly climbed the rock to reached the top of it. At the moment we hadn't see the 2 animals that had cause us both so much pain.

Zira was Searching with her eyes from a rock in till she spotted Scar and Sarabi, but she was on the floor getting nuzzled by a Lion that looked a lot like Mufasa but smaller then him. Zira then herd Sarabi saying something that comefund what I and Nala had said to her.

“ Simba “ Sarabi said to the young Male lion.

I came behind Zira who looked at me , seeing a look as to say I told you so. We then both sat behind the rock looking at he mother and son reunion.

Outskirts of the Pride lands

Nala panted as she pushed more and more, panting hard and deeply, blood was leaking out her from tail as she pushed her cubs out.

“ Come darling coupled more pushes and there out” Sarafina said to her daughter.

Ni had fainted from the amount of blood, Sarafina looked at her mate, she then rolled her eyes at . Nuka had been told to look after Vitani, since Ni was suppose too but fainted so know Nuka was keeping an eye on her.

“ It hurts so much mum” Nala cried and let out an roar of pain.

Sarafina lick her daughter face trying to calm her down, as she nuzzled her daughter face.

“ It be over so darling one more push I can see a head” Scarfina said to her daughter.

With one more push and roar her first cub came out, and few more seconds her 2nd cub was pushed out as well . Both where still in their birth sack which was coward in blood.. Nala gasp before licking the cubs free from the sack and blood , with threw mews from both cubs crying wanting milk.

Nala nudge both cubs to her tits to feed for the first time. While the newborns were feeding, Nala was so surprise looking at the female cub. The male cub looked like a normal lion, he had same fur colour as his mum but had blue grey eyes like his dad, also he had trade make cubs spot when they are born.

But the Girl cub didn't look like a lioness more like a human but with one main difference, she had a lion tail. The rest of the female cub came from her father, she had white shin but had same colour eyes as Nala.

Nala didn't care though she would love both cubs as much as the over one would get from her. Sarafina then looked at the cubs as well, like Nala she was surprised as well, but fell in love with her grandcubs, she then smiled at her daughter.

“ Im Proud of you “ Sarafina smiled at her daughter.

“ Me too “ Ni said walking over too them with little Vitani on top of his head giggling with Nuka next to him.

Nala smiled happily purring looking at her family , but they all herd something that made the blood go cold.

“ Look boys we got dinner tonight “ said a voice behind them.

Turning around they saw 8 hyenas looking hungry at them.

Back to Pride rock

As we watched Simba getting closer to Scar telling him to step down as king, we were caring on searching for our targets, I then spotted both silting in the cave entrance with a small brown cub sitting under Nightshade legs.

We still watch Scar trying to worm his way out of it, but with no luck in till he started to talk about Mufasa death. Both me and Zira look confused why was he talking about that for and why was Simba filling guilty.

But then Simba said something that shocked all of the lions.

“ And who is responsible for Mufasa death “ Scar snared to Simba.

“ Me “ Simba said sadly looking away.

“ WHAT” me and the lioness yelled in shocked.

End chapter 32

Well cliffhanger Nala given birth but could become hyena food

Review and rate
i fill
sindragon
Crazy in Love With Nala

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fiction